Sunday 23 June 2013

Hell's Angels Threat to Me


My profile and email is not available on here, so, he knew my name and I'm guessing added @hotmail.com. Probably an associate. Possibly who I just sent my demo to, who heard about it. I've been waiting 8 years for this, but surprisingly I'm not going to the police about it, they would likely give someone in my family a terminal illness and there are bigger problems out there now I feel obliged to. However, I apparently have to keep a consequence plan B, so they understand I will not have kindness taken for weakness, and if pressed will go through with it. Alright.

So here we are.




You can choose peace, when I could care less about you at this point given the new situation and bigger enemy, or certain retaliation if you go with a grudge. You have no excuse at this point, besides just a grudge, if I was a rat I would already be sitting with some cops right now, I don't harm a fly and a pretty good guy, when you don't start shit and take it to extremes. The fact I've been waiting 8 years for this and yet choose not to do it for my family's safety (despite being total jackasses at times, I can look past the BS you try to create), that threat today aimed at my dad, and with the NWO threat which is a bigger issue and enemy than you, you can tell my intentions. You're more than welcome to regress my thoughts and memories on this. I'm not afraid of death or really anything, I'd rather just die for a purpose in war if I had the choice, but if not, fuck it, very similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment