Tuesday 11 March 2014

False Arrests and Detainment

After being sexually abused by the Hells Angels and threatened to be shot and stabbed, I made noise complaints 3 or 4 times about the room the threats were coming from with the police. Knowing everything that was going on including dismissing video and audio of the evidence of the threats, the police told me it would be harassment if I made another noise complaint against the north Preston's finest pimp harbouring room or went on their floor. I never bothered or talked to anyone. And was arrested for 'having a history of violence' weeks later, and kept detained for 2 weeks, when I have zero history of violence and am a pacifist, I gently allowed them to arrest me and didn't put up a fight the whole time, I got a lawyer instead who got me out, 2 weeks later. This was all thanks to Halton Regional police.

No comments:

Post a Comment