Saturday 22 March 2014

Milton Ontario Crooked Officer List updated 21/03/2014

List of corrupt Officers in the Halton Regional Police force.

OIRPD Detective Bill Marshall (25 years on the force, including the BEU), was assigned to an investigation about a gun pot shot shot outside of my apartment with verbal threats and how police never made an incidence report Aug 30th 2013 for it, when they are legally obliged to.

As well as, to investigate a police report where A female Milton Sargent with red long hair, let a gunmen go, who flashed a large gun at me then called it a Colt 45, while threatening me, then came out of the residence claiming it was a black phone, when it was a large silver pistol. And didn't even charge them with harassment or check the residence they came out of, saying they couldn't, it's private property.

In relation, Constable David Knight was who I went to about the threats coming from room 212 in building 1487 maple avenue milton ontario, who claimed to be cousins with North Prestons Finest Pimps, same people who shot off the gun Aug 30th 2013. I would get death threats from sept-november 2013 from them, including while cocking a gun while saying it. Constable Knight was made aware of all of this and did nothing.

Anyhow Bill Marshall was investigating these 2, admitted he was friends with them previously on the force, then proceeded to yell at me swear at me at the top of his lungs and assault me to end the investigation, pushing me through a locked door as well.

I have shown the Milton police endless evidence and they just send me home, or worse target me, saying I report too much and its going to turn out to be a problem for me.

I woke up with bruise rape signs for the 3rd or 4th time bad enough to get looked at, and Constable Henderson thought I shouldn't be seen before I was seen why? Good question, 2 on record bad enough? It's a massive bruise 4 inches by 4 inches around my rectum, stings and hurts to sit, purple, I have video of it I won't show here. He was very forceful and trying to be intimidating. He also didn't write down I got into a verbal altercation with a Hells angel member living at 355 Main Street east milton Ontario, who has a grow op in his basement.


Milton Halton Regional Corrupt Police
-OIRPD Detective Bill Marshall
-Constable Henderson
-Constable David Knight
-Constable Robinson
-Inspector Al Albano
-Milton Judge J. Curtis 
-2 Staff Sargents, one female with red hair, another husky built male said he could vouch for the officer who assaulted me. At the milton child's station by the milton mall.

Unknown Corrupt Cops

-The 2 staff Sargents in milton, the one with red hair let a gunman go on purpose, the other said he would vouch for the officer who assaulted me, saying he would take his side over mine without looking into it or having a need for an investigation.

-A cop in milton slashed his neck at me driving my the Milton station back in 2007, he had black hair, spiked, a strong chin, tan skin and black sunglasses

-A cop cracked the door at the station in Milton in 2007 and said "they're going to chop you up with an axe, you little bitch." And everyone heard.

-A cop in Mississauga wiped his backside back and forth against the window where my face was after I asked for help with the Hells Angels, right before he took me to Trillium in 2006

-A cop showed up Aug 30th 2013 to a gunshot threat made at me, where a gun went off outside of my apartment with a verbal threat, and he never made the report that night, which is mandatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment