Friday 14 March 2014

Police Work with and Release Blood Gang Gunman!

On Oct 12th 2013, in Milton, Ontario, I was walking down a path behind my apartments around noon when I had an unfortunate encounter. While coming closer to the next building, yet still behind the fence of the complex, two males walked up to me. They were Hispanic looking, short, skinny guys, in big baggy clothing. One of them lifted his big baggy white shirt that went down to his knees, to reveal a giant silver handgun, he then stopped and said "it could happen", then kept walking.

I then had a conflict in my mind of whether I should 'do the right thing' and tell him off, if I would get shot, if I should call the police, or if I should cower down and get away, he had my life on his hip and he was about 8-10 feet away. First I asked "What was that?", he replied "it's a Colt". I decided to tell him off out of the options, saying "Was that a gun? You can't have guns around here, there's kids and families around here, you can't be walking around with a gun!"

The gunman said "it's a phone", and in a threatening downward tone said "you should learn to mind your business". He showed me a phone that was jet black on both sides, with his left hand, when the gun was tucked in the right side of his pants, over red boxer brief underwear, and the gun was huge and silver.

After they left I walked a bit and phoned the police, I gave them the description of where they were and what they looked like, even the underwear colour, and the police found them. They called them out of the building, where they came out saying it was a silver cellphone, after the one he showed me was jet black on both sides.

So, police found the two, they admitted to talking to me, I knew the colour of his boxers when his white shirt went down to his knees, which the female Sargent with red hair said she saw them too, and how I confirmed that (which she likely admitted to by accident), was because they were huge and puffy and coming out from under his shirt. His underwear wear skin tight red boxer briefs and his shirt was at least a men's XXL or XXL. So, despite all of this, and a different colour cell was claimed (silver, when it was black on both sides that he showed me) when the gunman came out, the police let them go and didn't search the residence, claiming 'it's private property'.

Really, the police were covering for these people to avoid a scandal, of the Hells Angels having a gunmen threatening people in broad daylight with guns, over blogging about them and speaking out. A job well done. They should have searched the regular every day apartment where the perpetrators were visiting and found the gun they stashed given the obvious, or at least pursued them, given they went in a taxi straight away out of the complex and the Hispanic family of the apartment they were visiting moved out 2 days later on the 14th of August 2013.

Many officers were involved and knew, and probably realize that kid is going to end up killing someone with that gun. No different in the NPF Pimp Gang Milton case too.

I've gotten an threat email from a blood before too.



No comments:

Post a Comment