Sunday 9 March 2014

Why I say F&*% the Cops!

After receiving threats from a Hells Angel drug dealer back in 2006, I received several threats from local police:

"At 19 years old, came across a drug dealer, although not being a drug user of any kind, and was given several death threats. Within those two years, ages 19-20, a cop wiped his backside by the police car backseat window while I was sitting in it, after being arrested and asking for help, a cop slashed his neck at me while driving by, and heard while making a report at the station from a cracked door, "they're gonna chop you up with an axe, you little -----."

This was taken from my free E-book biography offered on my main blog page as a widget. Thanks Halton Region Police, every day I'll post a new experience or two I had, and there's a lot. Welcome to my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment